Sal Lavallo (sallavallo)
At just 27-years old, Sal Lavallo has visited every country in the world. Condé Naste Traveler recently ran a piece on him in which he answered 193 questions (to match the number of countries he’s visited), and reading it inspired me to feature him as our Travel Instagrammer of the Week. Sal’s Instagram feed is populated by photos from his extensive travels, which continue from his current base in the United Arab Emirates. He’s got lots to share!
View this post on Instagram
Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 is one of the countries I’ve been to the most. More than 20x I’ve visited- but until this week, every trip I’ve done was strictly for work. Always the same routine: hotel-client-office-airport. Every once in a while a restaurant or a mall. But this week I came as a speaker at the Misk Global Forum where I gave a speech about Human Identity. When they invited me I said “yes, as long as I get to stay the weekend as well to get to explore!” I’m so happy that I came back- I’ve met so many incredible people all excited about the growth and progress being made in the Kingdom. Some of these new friends took me this morning to the Edge of the World – a remarkable cliff in the desert- 2hrs of mostly off-roading from the capital. Is crazy how even a place I’ve stayed for months and months can continue to surprise! Always new experiences to have and assumptions to be proven wrong! 📸 @mo__ranaway
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.