Sorelle Amore (sorelleamore)
Time magazine recently published a story on a videographer/Instagrammer named Sorelle Amore that won ThirdHome’s “Best Job on the planet” contest. The three-month position gave her $30,000 a month and a travel allowance and allowed her to bring along a friend. All that was requited was that she share her adventures in the 12 different homes through photos and videos on social media.
That’s a pretty amazing deal. According to Time, “Amore has worked as a tour guide for multiple companies, an outdoor education instructor for kids, a lifeguard on some of the busiest beaches in Australia, a travel photographer and videographer, and an official promoter of Iceland and Greenland tourism.”
This is what my dreams are made of. Swimming with sharks was one of the most memorable things I’ve ever done. The sharks felt like soft sandpaper. I’ve never felt anything like it. They swam over and under me and I loved every second. Further dreams that came true on my tour yesterday was swimming with PIGS, hanging on the beach with iguanas, snorkeling in the most beautiful cave where they filmed a snippet of the James Bond movie, snorkeling over Pablo Escobar’s sunken drug smuggle plane and so much more. Bahamas really is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been to. To top it off, the people I spent the day with were the absolute greatest. @sherbetbirdie_photography @meganolivi @joejitsu Edna & Kolvin. THANK YOU! All travel is thanks to @3rdhome! #BestJobOnThePlanet #StayWorldly #Bahamas #LIFE!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.