Suneil (the787dreamlife) is a Senior First Officer on the incredible Boeing 787 Dreamliner. He’s not allowed to disclose his airline, though I’m pretty sure it’s British Airways. He’s also a professional photographer, and he loves to share the incredible views he gets from the flight deck. He also provides travel tips and city secrets only those who travel for a living get to discover.
My #RosterBuster flight map for 2017… can you name them all?! ✈️?✈️?✈️? 90 flights covering 420,000miles, flying as far as Tokyo in the east, Santiago in the south, Calgary in the west and north. Some more great destinations to come this year such as Los Angeles, the Seychelles and Nashville. Hope you enjoy the adventures!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.