Suneil (the787dreamlife) is a Senior First Officer on the incredible Boeing 787 Dreamliner. He’s not allowed to disclose his airline, though I’m pretty sure it’s British Airways. He’s also a professional photographer, and he loves to share the incredible views he gets from the flight deck. He also provides travel tips and city secrets only those who travel for a living get to discover.
My #RosterBuster flight map for 2017… can you name them all?! ✈️?✈️?✈️? 90 flights covering 420,000miles, flying as far as Tokyo in the east, Santiago in the south, Calgary in the west and north. Some more great destinations to come this year such as Los Angeles, the Seychelles and Nashville. Hope you enjoy the adventures!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.