Victoria and Terrence (followmeaway)
Victoria and Terrence are a traveling couple on a mission to see the world. They strive to inspire others to step outside of their box and try something new—via a pretty incredible collection of epic, movie-like photos of Victoria in eye-popping landscapes (see above and below). The couple has over 60,000 followers on Instagram.
Take us back to Nunavut, where you can walk on massive icebergs floating in the Arctic Ocean and it is totally allowed. Yep, our guides dropped Victoria off on this floating chunk of ice and Terrence did the whole photoshoot from the boat as they drove around the iceberg to get different angles. It was quite the surreal experience and the Arctic Ocean is crystal clear so you can see more than just the tip of the iceberg! We are drawn to the beauty of the Arctic and Nunavut was a stunning and remote destination to visit. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – #nunavut #parkscanada #sheisnotlost #fodorsonthego #femmetravel #visualsofearth #imagesofcanada #explorecanada #enjoycanada #canada150 #cangeo #lensbible #special_shots #wonderfulworld #moodyports #places_wow #500px #fineartphotography #pixel_ig #capturedconcepts #theglobewanderer #shotzdelight #itsamazingoutthere #landscapehunter #globe_people #themysterypr0ject #OnGoogleMaps #trappingtones #shotzdelight #junebugweddings @cangeo @nunavuttourism @parks.canada
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.