Jim Richardson (jimrichardsonng)
If you’re looking for travel inspiration or just bored while waiting in line at Starbucks, then check out Jim Richardson’s Instagram feed. Jim is a photographer for National Geographic and a contributing editor for its sister publication, National Geographic Traveler. Richardson lives in Lindsborg, Kansas, and has photographed more than 30 stories for National Geographic around the world. He’s photographed everywhere from the tops of volcanic peaks to below the surface of swamps and wetlands.
In addition to his color photography, Richardson has built a distinguished body of black-and-white documentary work about rural Kansas life. His audiovisual presentation, “Reflections From a Wide Spot in the Road,” has toured internationally. A 22-page story about his 30 years of photographing life in the north-central Kansas town of Cuba, population 230, was published in National Geographic and been featured twice by CBS News Sunday Morning.
Santa Fe scene, out at the J.W. Eaves Movie Ranch in New Mexico. I’m heading out to teach at Santa Fe Workshops with my iPhone in April! My first chance to do a travel photography workshop exclusively with the iPhone. A great chance to ditch the clunky camera bag, liberate my photographic soul, and make some seriously good iPhone pictures. Could be worse. I’ll teach travel photography, of course, but also delve into some of the apps I use and why they are so much fun. I’ve taught at Santa Fe before and will be glad to get back, they are nice folks. I understand there are still a couple of openings right now. See the link on my profile page if you are interested. #travel #iphoneography @natgeotravel
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.