THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- From Seville: There’s a New Global Taskforce Combatting Human Trafficking
- Viking Sky Rescue Doesn’t Appear to Be Hurting Cruise Demand
- Ellen, Elton John & Billie Jean King Among Celebs To Back Brunei Hotel Ban; Hollywood Firms Could Be Next
- Boeing will cut production of its 737 Max plane amid growing international crisis
- Senate panel investigates whistleblower claims of poor FAA training in Boeing 737 Max approval process
- The scooter wars are coming to Europe this summer
- Hundreds of Live Tarantulas Found Hidden in Cookies and Oatmeal Shipment
- UN-FARE American Airlines refused to let a passenger board his flight despite him getting to the gate in time – and then the aircraft left EARLY
- American woman kidnapped and held for $500,000 ransom during safari in Uganda
- Cruise ship passengers trapped in onboard elevator claim they were banned from future trips
- There’s a New Type of Middle Seat Coming to a US Airline – but how Will It Work?
- Get ready for more ships on the Great Lakes
- ‘Romancing the Stone’ at 35: How Michael Douglas, Kathleen Turner Survived Gators, Rain, and Studio Expectations
- Flights from the US to Europe are the cheapest they’ve been in three years
- Was Your European Flight Delayed or Canceled? You May Be Entitled to Cash
- 11 Steps to Take If You Lose Your Wallet
- How to See Who’s On Your Wi-Fi
- What to do if your flight is canceled
- A single parent survival guide to a family vacation
- Is Cruising Safe? Facts And Figures To Help You Decide
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.