THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Jet Airways to suspend operations
- South Africa: Poacher killed by elephant then eaten by lions
- Flight Attendant Dumps a Tray of Drinks on American Airlines CEO Doug Parker
- Southwest Hawaii air service caused a 17% fare drop from California
- Uber driver drops passengers at airport, then tries to burglarize their home
- Canadian tourist falls 150 feet to his death from zipline in Thailand
- Unruly American Airlines passenger jumps out of plane
- American Airlines JFK-LAX flight returns to Airport after clipping wing
- This award-winning idea would bring beds to an airplane’s cargo hold
- Soon you can play ‘Family Feud’ on a Carnival cruise ship
- Virgin Trains to disappear in less than a year
- TSA agent arrested at Denver Airport over child sex assaults
- Southwest flight canceled? Here’s why the airline won’t book you on another carrier
- According to OAG, 8 of the 10 busiest long-haul routes in the world operate within the U.S. JFK to SFO is #1. JFK to LHR is #2, HNL to LAX is #3. A long-haul route is defined by OAG as being over 2,175 miles.
- How to Fly American’s Lie-Flat Biz Class Seats Domestically From April-June
- What it’s like to take a 35-hour ride on Amtrak’s Coast Starlight train from Los Angeles to Seattle
- The most popular destinations in the world to propose
- Why Gordon Ramsay Never Sits With His Kids on a Plane
- Meet American Airlines’ Turbulence Guru
- The Key to Cheap Internet Service: A Local SIM Card
- How to fix crappy cell phone signal strength for your iPhone or Android
- Decades after nuclear disaster, tourism is booming in Chernobyl
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.