THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Disney bans smoking inside parks
- Amsterdam to ban Red Light District tours
- Pearl Harbor memorial to remain closed for repairs through the summer
- United flight attendants warned over selling long haul assignments
- Naked Man Tries to Board Flight Because Clothes Affect His ‘Agility’
- US tourist injured in Mexico shark attack
- Grand Canyon: Tourist dies after slipping while taking photos
- Police say they executed a search warrant at the offices of the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority as part of the investigation into misuse of Southwest Airlines gift cards
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- The top six destinations for female solo travellers have been named
- The Best Wrinkle-Free Women’s Clothes for Travel, According to Frequent Fliers
- 13 Foods You Should Never, Ever Eat Past the Expiration Date
- 45 Interesting Facts About Your Favorite Animals
- When it opened 24 years ago, everyone hated Denver International Airport. Now, it’s turned its public image around.
- Here’s what the average American spends in a day
- Unruly Passengers Force Hawaiian Airlines Flight to Turn Back 2 Hours Into HNL-LAX Trip
- Oahu on the cheap? Put these travel hacks to use for a surprisingly affordable island getaway
- Rick Steves Wants to Set You Free
- The Surprising Reason You Should Cut Your Rewards Card Into Tiny Pieces
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.