THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- India limits visits to Taj Mahal to 3 hours per person
- LAX to launch bathroom technology that lets you know when you can go
- Qantas bans British couple from flight for not having visa they didn’t need
- Hawaii man suffers serious injuries in shark attack on the Kona Coast
- Travel agents must now pay $4,000 to be on T+L’s A-List
- Canada could have its first customs preclearance inside the US (PHX & FLL)
- Woman praises TSA for helping son with autism on first flight
- Chinese Blogger, 19, is arrested after offering free sex on social media causing ‘thousands of people to swarm to her hotel’
- In late April, JetBlue Airways flight attendants will switch from carrying trays to using carts for beverage and snack services, a change that airline spokesman Doug McGraw says could cut service time in half.
- Allegiant adds five new non-stop routes as it expands summer schedule
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Which countries have the highest threat levels for traveling?
- The Biggest Airlines Have a New Strategy: Be Like Netflix
- Transporting pets doesn’t even make United that much money. Here’s why they bother to do it.
- The expensive hotel trend sweeping southern Florida
- What you need to know about flying with service and emotional support animals
- The world’s 10 most terrifying tourist attractions
- Sinusitis: Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment
- The World’s 12 Farthest Flights
- 36 Hours in Budapest
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.