THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Airlines are offering travel waivers ahead of Tropical Storm Dorian
- Indonesia picks area on Borneo for new capital
- These Florida beaches are now accessible to people in wheelchairs
- Man Upset About Hotel Stay Posts Active Shooter Threat on Property’s TripAdvisor Page
- Tourist hotspot Barcelona sees a spike in muggings
- Nepal bans single-use plastics in Everest region after collecting ten tons of trash
- United adding four international routes
- Florida among the least friendly states in America
- Southwest Airlines Holds Worst Driver’s License Photo Contest During 2-Hour Flight Delay
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Furious parents say AA held unaccompanied kids overnight without contacting them
- Overcoming Fear of Flying in the Bumpy Skies
- 17 Professional Chefs on What They’d Never Order
- When You Give Your House Keys to a Stranger
- Airlines are selling thousands of flights on the Boeing 737 Max, even though it’s still grounded
- This Is the Beginning of the End of the Beef Industry
- How Do Airlines Decide Which Shows and Movies to Air?
- What happened to Christiania’s dream of becoming Denmark’s hippie paradise?
- 12 Common First Aid Mistakes Everyone Makes
- Insider Secrets Behind 10 Things You’ve Always Wondered About Hotels
- 10 common travel scams — and how to avoid them
Want more travel news?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.