THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Rescuers describe horror in New Zealand
- These are North America’s best airports according to JD Power
- Horizon Air Warns About Lax Safety Culture Among Its Pilots
- South Africa Waives Control of State Airline to Try Save It
- Airbnb bans party houses, says guests who violate house rules can be kicked off platform
- Electronic visas are coming to South Africa
- Uber Says 3,045 Sexual Assaults Were Reported in U.S. Rides Last Year
- New Airline Routes Will Open Great Travel Possibilities in 2020
- Why Cruise Lines Keep Cutting Their Ships in Half
- Expats say these are the best cities to live and work
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- The world’s most visited cities in 2019 – and the destinations on the rise
- These are the best cruises for adventurous excursions
- THE GRETA EFFECT: Does the travel industry really care about climate change
- 20 Places That Will Be Cheaper to Fly to in 2020
- Cruise-ship workers reveal how much money they make
- The most Instagrammable floors around the world from LA to Lisbon
Want more travel news?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.