THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Delta announced on Monday that emotional support animals will no longer be allowed on flights over eight hours in length, beginning on Dec. 18
- Canadian man stuck in Cuba faces second trial, inspires Montreal protest
- Delta Air Lines to ditch zone boarding in 2019
- Cruise couple held over suitcase cocaine
- Why ticket prices on long-haul flights have plummeted
- United Airlines takes children on “fantasy flight” to “North Pole”
- La Compagnie to fly Newark-Nice route
- Air France to ditch half its Airbus A380s: Why no one wants the superjumbo
- D.C. man arrested in Atlanta airport after asking Jews on plane to identify themselves
- These Are the 19 Most Popular Travel Destinations of 2019, According to Airbnb
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Cruise Critic picks world’s best cruise ships for 2018
- Here are the best airlines for 2018 according to The Points Guy
- CDC warns of exotic ticks spreading across the nation that may carry diseases
- Return trip from hell: 56 hours of delays, cancellations, gate-changes, E. Coli and no luggage
- Creating Order from Chaos: Fixing How You Buy Airline Tickets
- The 50 Safest Cities in the World
- Could plastic driver’s licenses become a thing of the past?
- Are Traveling Seniors Too Old to Drive in Europe?
- Do This One Thing to Save Your Sanity and Health While Traveling
- Some travelers use their bikes to get to the airport
- 10 Ways to Get Fined or Arrested in Thailand
- The Most Remote Travel Destinations on the Planet
- Consumer Reports: Your Airline Travel Survival Guide
- 10 Hiding Spots Burglars Always Look First
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.