THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Airline fees: DOT abandons effort to make them more transparent
- Lyft is now offering rides in self-driving cars in Boston
- People keep finding hidden cameras in their Airbnbs
- DHS Considers Merging PreCheck and Global Entry
- Outbreak of vomiting, diarrhea strikes Ovation Of The Seas cruise ship passengers
- Two planes just missed one another as one was nearing take off and another landing on the same JFK runway
- Airlines to rake in record $57 billion in passenger fees this year, study shows
- A Writer Scammed TripAdvisor Into Believing His Backyard Shed Was London’s Top Restaurant
- Worcester Thinking Big with New JetBlue Route to New York JFK
- United CEO joins flight attendants in calls to end sexual harassment
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Winter storms disrupt air travel in Europe
- How did Miami end up with the Best Airport in the Country for Transit?
- Singapore Airlines Changes Routing to Avoid North Korean Missiles
- The ongoing saga of Berlin’s unfinished airport
- The U.S. Virgin Islands Clean Up for the Holidays
- There’s No Place like NYC for the Holidays
- As ‘overtourism’ swamps Amsterdam, Dutch capital pushes back
- State Department Proposes New Travel Advisory System
- Delta’s ‘Basic Economy’ Fares: No more Free Checked Bags to Europe
- Why Booking a Cruise Far in Advance May Be the Only Way to Get Exactly What You Want
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.