THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Gatwick Airport: Drone sightings cause delays
- Carnival Will Set Sail From San Francisco
- Love that emotional support chicken from Popeye’s
- Couple stranded in the Bahamas after illness during cruise
- Hawaiian Airlines implements check-in changes at Honolulu airport
- Canadian Airline passengers could be entitled to hefty compensation for delays, lost bags
- Joe’s Stone Crab is only offering the signature dish as an appetizer. Not enough crabs.
- NYPD Tests Out Metal Detectors In The Subway
- United App Now Offering Compensation to Overbooking Volunteers
- Airline pushing frequent flyers to the back of the plane
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Delta’s new mileage upgrade option
- Delta takes Chrissy Teigen up on her offer to curate an inflight menu
- American Airlines to add 18 new routes
- Unruly passenger ordered to repay Jet2.com thousands
- Airbnb arson horror: Woman pleads guilty to setting her home on fire TWICE while her husband and a short-stay guest slept inside
- Why DNA Tourism May Be the Big Travel Trend of 2019
- Generous stranger gives his first-class seat to mom flying to hospital with ailing baby
- Passengers on Southwest plane saved by Hollywood Burbank Airport’s high-tech runway cushion
- Honolulu airport undergoing $3.2B renovation
- JetBlue to launch Bozeman-Long Beach service
- United to add international flights from San Francisco
- How to Bid on a Cabin Upgrade on Your Next Flight
- The First Facial-Screening Biometric Terminal Just Opened at This U.S. Airport
- ‘Better than before’: Puerto Rico’s recovery is nearly complete
- If you want something done quickly and well — such as procuring a visa — shift this project onto someone else
- Canadians heading south for the winter? Here are some tax pitfalls to watch for
- The Best New Cruise Ships for 2019
- American piloting facial recognition at one of its fastest-growing hubs
- 9 Restaurants You Never Knew Had Secret Menu Items
- 3 Clever American Airlines Flight Numbers
- Dubai’s new supermarket on water caters to jet skis and yachts
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.