THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- American Airlines now offering non-binary booking options for passengers
- Embattled Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg out
- United Cancels Boeing 737 MAX Flights Until June
- Alaska Airlines says ‘we dropped the ball,’ apologizes for ‘awful holiday travel experience’
- Uber, Lyft to stop Phoenix airport trips over higher fees
- High-speed internet now available on Air Canada Rouge
- Facial recognition fooled at airport using masks, researchers found
- Watchdog raises concerns that some TSA screening equipment is not keeping pace with current threats
- In Bangkok’s Fragrant Street Food, City Planners See a Mess to Clean
- Rolls-Royce thinks it can make a plane Greta Thunberg would fly in
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Florida, Hawaii Are Top Holiday Travel Destinations
- Why Are Most Airplane Seats Blue?
- The Best Airlines to Fly for Cheap International Flights From Every State
- World’s largest river cruise ship to sail China’s Yangtze
- The 8 best places to travel in Asia in 2020
- The Best Countries for Retirees
- Disappointing photos show what cruise ships look like in real life
- Cities with the most rainfall in 2019
- The best photos of 2019
Want more travel news?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.