THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- WOW Air deal is canceled
- Death of American missionary could put this indigenous tribe’s survival at risk
- Southwest apologizes after mom says gate agent made fun of daughter named Abcde
- United Airlines CEO surprises passenger with classy move
- CHP uses Autopilot to stop a Tesla Model S with a sleeping driver at the wheel
- Arguing couple causes American Airlines flight to return to O’Hare
- Carnival Changes Policy, Passengers Caught Smoking Could Be Kicked Off Cruise
- Marriott says 500 million Starwood guest records stolen in massive data breach
- MH370 breakthrough as more ‘plane debris’ is found by victims’ families off Madagascar as they demand new probe into doomed jet
- Florida woman disappears during vacation in Costa Rica
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- American Airlines passenger left in wheelchair overnight at airport after flight was canceled
- Marriott data breach: What to do if you were affected
- American Gets Competitive With Flat Beds in the Crowded Los Angeles to Boston Market
- The future of travel? A self-driving mobile hotel room
- The $100,000 a year waitress isn’t a myth: Some hard truths about tipping in Canada
- Why So Many Airlines Are Shedding First Class
- My Family Getaway to NYC with SPG Amex
- 10 Ways to Find Cheap Christmas Flights
- Airport lounges to relieve crowding
- Intrepid Business Travelers Are Finding Another Way to the Airport: Bike
- The best and worst days to travel around Christmas in 2018
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.