THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Air Italy announces liquidation, will cease all routes after Feb. 25
- A British Airways 747 flew NY to London in just 4 hours and 56 minutes
- Three foreigners injured in Maldives knife attack
- A350 Pilots Banned From Drinking Coffee in Cockpits
- United Airlines buys flight-training academy to speed up hiring of 10,000 pilots
- Abu Dhabi’s long-troubled Etihad sells 38 planes for $1B
- American Airlines pilot from Charlotte shot and killed in Puerto Rico
- Madrid Airport forced to close after drone sighting
- Utah man busted for using mice, hamsters to get free hotel rooms
- A dumb-a*s 29-year-old Canadian man started telling passengers on a Toronto (YYZ) to Jamaica flight (over Florida) that he had the coronavirus. Plane returned to YYZ.
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- British traveler who contracted coronavirus in Singapore infected five others
- How to Avoid Coronavirus on Flights: Forget Masks, Says Top Airline Doctor
- Coronavirus: what will travel insurance cover if my trip is cancelled or disrupted – or if I become infected?
- How to travel to Cuba (Yes, you can!)
- A germaphobe’s air travel guide: The dirtiest places at the airport, on planes
- Weather conditions suggest that California may see another superbloom
- Astrophysicists Have Figured Out the Fastest Way to Board a Plane. It’s Nothing Like What Airlines Do Now
- Doctors Urge Travelers Not to Fly With Flu
- What the airport of 2030 will look like
- David Neeleman’s New Airline is Officially Called Breeze; Here’s Everything He Told Me About It (Across the Aisle)
Want more travel news?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.