THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- TSA Discovered a Record Number (4,239) of Guns in 2018
- Grand Hyatt NYC to Be Torn Down in 2020
- Yotel brings micro hotel rooms to SF with Friday opening
- Madrid taxis end strike, fail to get tighter rules for Uber
- Love Southwest Airlines? You could fly for free as a ‘Storyteller’
- Retired Boeing 747 makes epic final road trip
- British tourist gets 6 months in prison for slapping an Indonesia immigration officer after she missed her flight
- Winter Storms Knock Out Dry Conditions in a Widespread Part of California
- American Airlines pilot arrested on suspicion of trying to fly while drunk
- Lufthansa ‘looks to SUE passenger who did not turn up for last leg of journey’
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- How to Skip Horrid Airport Security Lines
- Hawaii on a budget
- Human ‘hot pot’ in China invites tourists to take a dip
- 12 Foods You Never Knew Were Illegal in the U.S.
- Going to the Galápagos Is Easier and Cheaper Than Ever. That Might Not Be a Good Thing.
- How to Use Siri as a Travel Tool—She Can Help You Find Parking, Open Your Hotel Room, and More
- 50 Years of Sunny Days on ‘Sesame Street’: Behind the Scenes of TV’s Most Influential Show Ever
- 66 flying secrets revealed
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.