THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Woman brings mini service horse on American Airlines flights as DOT considers ban
- Couple Flying Home With Adopted Girl Receives an Impromptu In-Flight Baby Shower
- 6-year-old girl attacked by a mountain lion saved by adult who punched it in the ribs
- French ski resort closes over ‘no snow’ for second year in a row
- UK reality TV star, arrested in Maldives for wearing a bikini after strolling past a mosque and a school
- Passenger tried to sneak package of tiny dead birds into US at Washington Dulles airport
- Drunk British mom left young daughter alone on flight to Turkey to offer stranger oral sex
- Artist uses 99 phones to trick Google into traffic jam alert
- Why ‘flight shame’ is making people swap planes for trains
- How the village that inspired ‘Frozen’ is dealing with overtourism
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Why Laptops Need to Go in Their Own Bin at the Airport
- ‘Parasite’ filming locations you can visit in Seoul
- Kyoto launches ’empty tourism’ campaign amid coronavirus outbreak
- How changing aircraft altitude could cut flight’s climate impact in half
- My boss wants me to travel during the coronavirus. Do I have to go?
- Coronavirus: Updated Cruise Ship Policies and Cancellations
- Southwest canceling nearly 400 daily summer flights due to 737 Max: What travelers need to know
- Amsterdam looks to bar foreign visitors from buying cannabis
- Think you know where California is? Think again, says a Mexican activist
- No One Can Explain Why Planes Stay In The Air
Want more travel news?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.