THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Why the Airbus A380 is so well loved, in photos
- 2 American women sue U.S. claiming they were detained after speaking Spanish in Montana
- Shuttle whisks Waikiki visitors to North Shore’s surfer paradise
- Viking Ocean Cruises Takes Delivery of Sixth Ship
- Alaska Airlines pledges to hire more African-American female pilots
- A newlywed couple traveled to 33 countries for their honeymoon, and the bride wore her dress the whole time
- UK operator BMI Regional partly blames Brexit as it ceases operations
- How robots are taking over hotels
- Here are the planes being built to bring back supersonic travel
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- How to Be a Green Traveler
- Everything You Need to Know About Traveling Through Newark Airport
- Why Aren’t Visitors Splurging in Crazy Rich Singapore?
- WSJ: Airports Worried the A380 Was Too Big. Turns Out, That Wasn’t the Problem
- Why Rich Snowbirds Are Trading Vacation Homes for Luxury Resort
- 8 best hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
- Celebrity-owned hotels: Get rooms from Hugh Jackman, Clint Eastwood
- 15 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Clean with Lemon
- A local’s guide to Ibiza: 10 top tips
- The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.