THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Why the Airbus A380 is so well loved, in photos
- 2 American women sue U.S. claiming they were detained after speaking Spanish in Montana
- Shuttle whisks Waikiki visitors to North Shore’s surfer paradise
- Viking Ocean Cruises Takes Delivery of Sixth Ship
- Alaska Airlines pledges to hire more African-American female pilots
- A newlywed couple traveled to 33 countries for their honeymoon, and the bride wore her dress the whole time
- UK operator BMI Regional partly blames Brexit as it ceases operations
- How robots are taking over hotels
- Here are the planes being built to bring back supersonic travel
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- How to Be a Green Traveler
- Everything You Need to Know About Traveling Through Newark Airport
- Why Aren’t Visitors Splurging in Crazy Rich Singapore?
- WSJ: Airports Worried the A380 Was Too Big. Turns Out, That Wasn’t the Problem
- Why Rich Snowbirds Are Trading Vacation Homes for Luxury Resort
- 8 best hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
- Celebrity-owned hotels: Get rooms from Hugh Jackman, Clint Eastwood
- 15 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Clean with Lemon
- A local’s guide to Ibiza: 10 top tips
- The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.