THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- It’s only February and TSA has set a new record
- Disney raises the cost of park admission again!
- JetBlue offers complimentary airfare for school shooting victims’ families
- Farty passenger forces flight to make emergency landing
- Get a $10 Best Western gift card for every stay through April 29, 2018
- Alaska Airlines allows free checking of wine at more airports
- Norwegian’s Awful 2017 Shows Mounting Challenges to the Business
- London City Airport reopens after WW2 bomb moved
- Pilots: $6 billion LaGuardia Airport rebuild puts convenience, comfort ahead of safety
- Disney Announces Opening Date for Toy Story Land
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Hawaiian Airlines flight attendant caught on camera soothing crying child
- Couple who met on Air Canada flight given tickets to Paris
- How Much of Your $355 Ticket Is Profit for Airlines?
- Don’t be fooled: Those skis Olympians hold on TV are just for show
- Which airlines fly with the most empty seats?
- Passengers Recall ‘Flight From Hell’ After 3-Year-Old Screamed for 8 Hours Straight
- Passport documents lost? When to panic and when to stay calm. Plus a Real ID update.
- How Delivery Apps May Put Your Favorite Restaurant Out of Business
- Tricks to Avoid Being Skipped on an American Airlines Upgrade List
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.