THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- United Airlines raising checked-bag fees beginning in March
- Switzerland was just named the safest destination for travellers according to the 2020 Ranking of the World’s Safest Countries
- State Dept: “U.S. citizens should reconsider travel by cruise ship to or within Asia.”
- United Airlines expanding free sandwich test on some nonstop Hawaii flights
- American Airlines, Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership, codeshare deal
- Delta testing a new metered boarding process in Atlanta
- CLEAR has arrived at St. Louis Lambert International Airport
- Bunk beds in economy class? Perhaps soon on Air Zealand’s long haul flights
- ‘Kids should sit with their parents’: Petition urges airlines to seat families together for free
- United Airlines gives $90,000 in travel vouchers for downgrading passengers
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- The longest flight in Los Angeles Lakers history: When the team learned of Kobe Bryant’s death
- ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship
- 51 Movie Locations You Can Actually Visit
- Best and worst airlines for Bay Area travelers
- United Pilot Saves The Day For Four Passengers Stranded At Chicago O’Hare
- Will Coronavirus Cancel My Cruise?
- What Alaska Airlines Joining Oneworld Means for Frequent Fliers
- This season’s flu shot offers ‘substantial protection’ in a season tough on children
- After 65 Years, the First African-American-owned Travel Agency Continues to Provide Travelers With Unique Experiences
- What’s the deal with airplane food?
Want more travel news?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.