THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- United Airlines raising checked-bag fees beginning in March
- Switzerland was just named the safest destination for travellers according to the 2020 Ranking of the World’s Safest Countries
- State Dept: “U.S. citizens should reconsider travel by cruise ship to or within Asia.”
- United Airlines expanding free sandwich test on some nonstop Hawaii flights
- American Airlines, Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership, codeshare deal
- Delta testing a new metered boarding process in Atlanta
- CLEAR has arrived at St. Louis Lambert International Airport
- Bunk beds in economy class? Perhaps soon on Air Zealand’s long haul flights
- ‘Kids should sit with their parents’: Petition urges airlines to seat families together for free
- United Airlines gives $90,000 in travel vouchers for downgrading passengers
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- The longest flight in Los Angeles Lakers history: When the team learned of Kobe Bryant’s death
- ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship
- 51 Movie Locations You Can Actually Visit
- Best and worst airlines for Bay Area travelers
- United Pilot Saves The Day For Four Passengers Stranded At Chicago O’Hare
- Will Coronavirus Cancel My Cruise?
- What Alaska Airlines Joining Oneworld Means for Frequent Fliers
- This season’s flu shot offers ‘substantial protection’ in a season tough on children
- After 65 Years, the First African-American-owned Travel Agency Continues to Provide Travelers With Unique Experiences
- What’s the deal with airplane food?
Want more travel news?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.