THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Girl injured by support dog on Southwest Airlines flight from Phoenix
- Southwest Airlines boosts a boarding fee
- Pot disposal boxes installed at Las Vegas airport
- Hawaiian Airlines abruptly cancels hundreds of flights
- Phoenix Resort Fees: Up to $50 a Night for Internet, Parking, Pool Use
- Airbnb has debuted a new service called “Airbnb Plus.”
- Delta passengers were trapped on runway for 12 hours — but did they get compensation?
- Tourists in Amsterdam’s Red Light District will be ordered to turn their BACKS on sex workers in windows
- Disturbed passenger punches a JetBlue flight attendant in the head and then breaks out of two sets of handcuffs
- How Long Are You Contagious With The Flu?
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Peer Inside Japan’s Secretive Love Hotels
- What will become of Pyeongchang?
- Which US Airport Has The Most Flight Cancellations?
- Boeing Is Killing It by Squeezing Its Suppliers
- Want the Perfect Instagram Photo? This Indonesian Park Hires a Photographer for You
- Safari by sea: Inside the new crop of cruises that let you explore South Africa
- Inside the painting hangars of Airbus
- The world’s best and worst cabin crew uniforms
- 6 Amazing Museum Sleepovers
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.