THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Girl injured by support dog on Southwest Airlines flight from Phoenix
- Southwest Airlines boosts a boarding fee
- Pot disposal boxes installed at Las Vegas airport
- Hawaiian Airlines abruptly cancels hundreds of flights
- Phoenix Resort Fees: Up to $50 a Night for Internet, Parking, Pool Use
- Airbnb has debuted a new service called “Airbnb Plus.”
- Delta passengers were trapped on runway for 12 hours — but did they get compensation?
- Tourists in Amsterdam’s Red Light District will be ordered to turn their BACKS on sex workers in windows
- Disturbed passenger punches a JetBlue flight attendant in the head and then breaks out of two sets of handcuffs
- How Long Are You Contagious With The Flu?
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Peer Inside Japan’s Secretive Love Hotels
- What will become of Pyeongchang?
- Which US Airport Has The Most Flight Cancellations?
- Boeing Is Killing It by Squeezing Its Suppliers
- Want the Perfect Instagram Photo? This Indonesian Park Hires a Photographer for You
- Safari by sea: Inside the new crop of cruises that let you explore South Africa
- Inside the painting hangars of Airbus
- The world’s best and worst cabin crew uniforms
- 6 Amazing Museum Sleepovers
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.