THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- US Passport ‘Execution Fees’ to Increase in April
- Cape Town tightens water restrictions as ‘Day Zero’ looms
- United following Delta’s lead towards emotional support animals
- A United Airlines Passenger Found a ‘Forever’ Travel Voucher From 1998 and they accepted it!
- Virgin Atlantic offers ‘love suites’ on NY flights
- TSA found a record number of firearms at airport checkpoints in 2017
- JetBlue to add Caribbean flights from Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- 10 tourists charged with ‘pornographic dancing’ in Cambodia
- Alaska Airlines to offer free in-flight, educational videos on technology
- Australia’s new bubble tents provide the ultimate skygazing experience
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Vacation horror: ‘Dozens of worms in my feet’
- The Ultimate Guide to Baggage Limits by Destination and Airline
- The Right Way to Order Room Service at a Hotel
- 12 Foods You Never Knew Were Illegal in the U.S.
- United’s New Hub Plan May Spur Lower Airfares
- That Crocodile Dundee Reboot: Here’s the Whole Story Behind the Movie That Wasn’t
- United Should Have Thought Through Paid Basic Economy Seat Assignments Before Launching
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.