THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Gate Gourmet Will Again Cater American Airlines at LAX Despite Listeria Scare
- Man in feces smearing incident was just released from jail
- New Zealanders build island in bid to avoid alcohol ban
- Coast Guard flies 230 miles to rescue young Caribbean Princess cruise passenger with appendicitis symptoms
- Air travel nightmares of 2017
- Midair vows: Pilot marries flight attendant on last Delta 747 flight
- Washington state sues Motel 6 for giving guest info to immigration authorities
- Customs outage at US airports stalls passengers for hours, triggering big headaches
- JetBlue is giving employees $1,000 bonuses
- Revealed: The world’s safest (and least safe) airlines for 2018
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- What are the world’s safest airlines for 2018?
- The most Instagrammed locations of 2017
- How strangers rescued an elderly homeless woman and sent her home
- Flying in airplanes exposes people to more radiation than standing next to a nuclear reactor — here’s why
- The best and worst airline food of 2017 revealed
- Healthy Habits: Better Eating Resolutions
- Therapy dogs, bomb-sniffing canines and other pooches growing in number at airports
- Shady businesses rope tourists into 8-hour chaos for Statue of Liberty glimpse
- What airlines make out of each passenger
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.