THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Boy leaves beloved bear behind, Hawaii hotel sends it on adventures
- Flying Will Become More Dangerous as Government Shutdown Continues, Airline Pilots Warn
- Gun gets through TSA screening at Atlanta onto Delta flight to Japan
- Are absent workers causing delays at airport security? TSA says no, others disagree
- Air France Is Ending Joon
- Apple is United Airline’s Largest Customer, Annual Spend is $150 Million
- Japan Rolls Out New Departure Tax of $9 ahead of the Tokyo Olympics next year
- Sun Country Airlines has announced its biggest ever network expansion with the addition of 19 seasonal routes
- American Airlines pilots, flight attendants fall ill on Philadelphia to Florida flight
- TSA agents working without pay decline gifts, tips from travelers due to ethics rules
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Mysterious ‘sonic attacks’ on US diplomats in Cuba may just have been loud Caribbean crickets
- Amazon will soon let customers get packages delivered in their garage
- The 38 Cheapest Places To Travel In 2019
- Singapore’s Hotels Get a ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Boost
- Longer Hauls, Nicer Planes, And Other Ways Travel Changed in 2018
- Skyrocketing seat selection fees enrage flyers, enrich airlines
- American Airlines’ Robert Crandall Remembers Herb Kelleher, the Soul of Southwest
- 8 people die every day on Mumbai’s commuter rail network
- The Hotel Fees That Barely Even Make Sense
- Here’s the Truth About the Do Not Call List
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.