THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- New virus surging in Asia rattles scientists
- JetBlue is raising its bag fees for the second time in just 2 years
- 4,432: The number of firearms seized last year by TSA at US airports
- Delta fuel dump: Park Avenue Elementary School teachers sue airline
- ‘Tone deaf’: Amtrak tries to charge 2 wheelchair users $25,000 tickets
- Pilot caught writing slurs, pro-Trump graffiti at Tallahassee airport
- Hipmunk Co-Founders Spurned by SAP Concur in Attempt to Buy Back the Company
- Coronavirus screenings to begin at LAX, two other U.S. airports amid outbreak in China
- New Software Flaw Could Further Delay Boeing’s 737 Max
- Actress, husband sue Princess Cruises over alleged bedbug incident
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- American adds 3 nonstop Boston routes
- Man Caught With 200 Venomous Scorpions in His Luggage
- SOS: Here’s What the Abbreviation Actually Means
- The most secret U.S. national park – and how to visit
- Airlines are paying fewer fines. Is the government letting them off the hook?
- Travel price tracking service Yapta acquired
- Is It Safe to Travel to the Middle East Now?
- CES 2020: Delta’s Vision For The Future Of Flying
- TOURIST TARGETED: Iranian born Canadian detained at border
- How Much Did Big Travel Companies Spend on TV Ads in 2019?
- 20 stunning new Asia Pacific luxury hotels to check into in 2020
- I didn’t want to fly – so I took a cargo ship from Germany to Canada
Want more travel news?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.