THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Number of international visitors to the USA declines
- Delta introduces enhanced requirements for customers traveling with service or support animals
- Alaska Airlines unveils new uniforms from Seattle designer
- Emirates Throws Airbus A380 a Lifeline with $16 Billion Deal
- Hapag-Lloyd Announces Biggest Features of Upcoming Expedition Cruise Ships
- TV film crew arrested after TSA allegedly catches them intentionally bringing fake explosive to airport
- A kingpin smuggled ivory tusks and rhino horns for years, police say. The suspect was finally caught.
- Norwegian pilot sets transatlantic speed record
- American won’t let you pay with cash at Miami’s airport anymore. Here’s how it’ll work
- Former NJ Gov. Chris Christie Stopped After Trying To Avoid Security At Newark Liberty Airport
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Who’s going to fly the plane? Pilot shortage could get worse for regional carriers
- What is the Credit Score Needed to Apply for Travel Rewards Credit Cards?
- People are struggling to find the misdirected plane in this viral brain teaser
- In 2009, there were 868 domestic flights that were kept on the ground at least three hours. In 2011, the first full year under the tarmac rule, long delays plunged to 86 and have topped 100 only twice since.
- The Fight for (and Against) the Trump Property Brand
- These villas in the Maldives have slides that take you right into the water
- All those Facebook photos are cute—but how are they affecting the kids?
- Why are planes nearly always painted white?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.