THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Vermont could be the first state with emoji license plates
- Boeing’s 777X jetliner takes off on maiden flight
- A Florida man was arrested for pointing lasers at planes
- Royal Caribbean, MSC, others cancel China cruises due to coronavirus outbreak
- Passenger at Chicago airport steals marijuana from ‘Cannabis Amnesty Box’
- London Police Are Taking Surveillance to a Whole New Level
- Police ID woman who made threats at Sky Harbor, prompted concourse shutdown
- US fines Delta $50,000 for booting off 3 Muslim passengers
- FAA gave Southwest Airlines special treatment for Hawaii flights, whistleblower alleges
- Boeing doesn’t expect regulators to sign off on 737 Max until mid-2020
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- LOT Polish Takes Over Condor
- How Airlines and Airports Are Dealing With Deadly China Virus
- The Official American Airlines Onboard Service Policy Guide
- Where are the all the ‘free’ first or business class seats?
- Why Manhattan’s skyscrapers are empty.
- What We Lose When We Lose the Amtrak Dining Car
- The 10 best new luxury hotels opened in the last decade
- I Only Travel With One of My Kids at a Time — Here’s Why
- The Most-Watched In-Flight Movies and TV Shows of 2019
- Long-distance swimmer dives into the Great Pacific Garbage Patch
Want more travel news?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.