THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Vermont could be the first state with emoji license plates
- Boeing’s 777X jetliner takes off on maiden flight
- A Florida man was arrested for pointing lasers at planes
- Royal Caribbean, MSC, others cancel China cruises due to coronavirus outbreak
- Passenger at Chicago airport steals marijuana from ‘Cannabis Amnesty Box’
- London Police Are Taking Surveillance to a Whole New Level
- Police ID woman who made threats at Sky Harbor, prompted concourse shutdown
- US fines Delta $50,000 for booting off 3 Muslim passengers
- FAA gave Southwest Airlines special treatment for Hawaii flights, whistleblower alleges
- Boeing doesn’t expect regulators to sign off on 737 Max until mid-2020
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- LOT Polish Takes Over Condor
- How Airlines and Airports Are Dealing With Deadly China Virus
- The Official American Airlines Onboard Service Policy Guide
- Where are the all the ‘free’ first or business class seats?
- Why Manhattan’s skyscrapers are empty.
- What We Lose When We Lose the Amtrak Dining Car
- The 10 best new luxury hotels opened in the last decade
- I Only Travel With One of My Kids at a Time — Here’s Why
- The Most-Watched In-Flight Movies and TV Shows of 2019
- Long-distance swimmer dives into the Great Pacific Garbage Patch
Want more travel news?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.