THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Tiny Bathrooms in New Airplanes Draw Ire of Customers, Flight Attendants
- Your airline overhead bins may now be reserved
- ‘Serial stowaway’: how does a 66-year-old woman keep sneaking on to flights?
- Airport Screeners at Bay Area Airports Busted for Working with Smugglers
- TSA imposing stricter cargo screening for 5 Middle East countries
- New Jersey town bans nonresidents from using roads during rush hour
- The Stunning Reason Why American and Other Airlines Are Getting Rid of Seatback Screens (and Why Delta and JetBlue Aren’t)
- Delta cites safety in tightening rules regarding service and support animals
- Another Carnival cruise ship fails sanitation inspection
- Your odds now of dying in a passenger airline crash: One in 50 million.
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- What’s open and closed after the hurricanes
- Traveling With a Food Allergy? Check Out These Four Apps
- Passengers Can Help with Hurricane Recovery on these Caribbean Cruises
- A local’s guide to Sydney
- The 10 most expensive cities to live in around the world in 2018
- This Is What Breakfast Looks Like Around the World
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.