THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Disney Raises California Park Prices 10% to Almost $150 Per Day
- Government shutdown will cause lasting damage to national parks
- Doolin Hotel Manager Gives Epic Response To Negative Review On TripAdvisor
- Southwest Airlines founder Herb Kelleher has died at 87
- Alaska Airlines: Where were the most miles spent in 2018?
- British Airways business class menu warns their fancy dish could contain fragments of BULLETS
- LOL: Canadian airports to add free medical checkups to security screenings
- Double-Deck AI Tour Bus Debuts in Shanghai
- Passenger lets her toddler graffiti all over the tray tables – and even guides his hand
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Disappointing photos show what flying first class is really like
- This Is Why You Always Board on the Left Side of an Airplane
- How Melissa & Doug captured the toy market, one wooden block at a time
- A lawyer who represents cruise ship workers reveals the hardest job on a cruise ship
- World’s most popular attractions, according to Uber
- This Is What Happens to Your Body When You Fly
- Flying with a Dog? Here’s What You Need to Know
- The Best Over-the-Counter Sleeping Pills for Long-Haul Flights
- When a Sponsored Facebook Post Doesn’t Pay Off
- Pinterest’s top travel trends for 2019 have been revealed
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.