THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Disney Raises California Park Prices 10% to Almost $150 Per Day
- Government shutdown will cause lasting damage to national parks
- Doolin Hotel Manager Gives Epic Response To Negative Review On TripAdvisor
- Southwest Airlines founder Herb Kelleher has died at 87
- Alaska Airlines: Where were the most miles spent in 2018?
- British Airways business class menu warns their fancy dish could contain fragments of BULLETS
- LOL: Canadian airports to add free medical checkups to security screenings
- Double-Deck AI Tour Bus Debuts in Shanghai
- Passenger lets her toddler graffiti all over the tray tables – and even guides his hand
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Disappointing photos show what flying first class is really like
- This Is Why You Always Board on the Left Side of an Airplane
- How Melissa & Doug captured the toy market, one wooden block at a time
- A lawyer who represents cruise ship workers reveals the hardest job on a cruise ship
- World’s most popular attractions, according to Uber
- This Is What Happens to Your Body When You Fly
- Flying with a Dog? Here’s What You Need to Know
- The Best Over-the-Counter Sleeping Pills for Long-Haul Flights
- When a Sponsored Facebook Post Doesn’t Pay Off
- Pinterest’s top travel trends for 2019 have been revealed
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.