THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Video of airline passenger using feet to operate in-flight screen horrifies Twitter
- Royal Caribbean cancels Puerto Rico cruise stop amid protests
- Boy slips through Heathrow security to board British Airways flight
- Women’s body went unnoticed in hotel room for days
- Mom gets apology from Sun Country Airlines after she had to pay $75 to sit with her toddler
- A New Airline For Iceland?
- United Airlines flight attendant leader not eager to fly Boeing 737 MAX
- Visitors have discovered that a Bali tourist attraction popular with Instagram influencers is actually a fake photo op
- Pilot Tries to Drink Wine Inflight, Korean Air Demotes Flight Attendant Who Stopped Him
- Man Puts on 15 Layers of Clothing Rather Than Pay Airline’s Excess Baggage Fee
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- There’s a reason the pastry in Paris is so darn good
- How Much Do Airplane Parts Cost? From $4 Amenity Kits to $1,000,000 First-Class Seats
- New Rules for Kids Flying Alone
- Why travel makes you smarter and wiser, and how to exploit that fact
- 14 Foods You Had No Idea Could Give You Food Poisoning
- 14 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Grocery Store Produce
- 3 Black Travel Bloggers Explain How To Deal With Micro-Aggressions Abroad
- Meet the Italian hotel butlers who ran a marathon for a guest
- Instagrammers flocking to a gorgeous Siberian lake have been warned not to swim in it because it’s a chemical dump for a coal plant
- KLM has launched a new campaign called “Fly Responsibly,” in which it encourages travelers and the aviation industry to join with it to make the world aware of our shared responsibility around minimizing the impact flying has on the environment
Want more travel news?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.