THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- FAA says it won’t regulate amount of airline legroom
- Young couple on their first foreign holiday together have to fly back from Greece just 30 minutes after landing – because they lost their passports on the PLANE
- FAA Inspector Cozy With Airline Official Ignored Safety Tips
- British Airways website lets you book American Airlines awards again
- KLM’s new airport robot Care-E will guide you to the gate
- Couple in hot water for ‘stupid’ stunt on St. Martin beach
- Hawaii Bans Coral-Killing Sunscreen
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- The 10 Safest Countries in the World
- 18 Silent Signs You Could Have Lyme Disease
- What Happens to Old Cruise Ships?
- How to survive flight connections, and what to do if you don’t
- How to Fly the World’s Best Business Class for Less Than Coach
- 20 Everyday Fixes to Survive Basically Anything
- Luxury Lounge Wars Heat Up as Airlines Vie for High-End Passengers
- Cathay Pacific Business Class Award Space is Hidden, Here’s How to Book It
- Drive-in movie theaters in (almost) every state
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.