THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- This App Lets Your Instagram Followers Track Your Location
- American Airlines and Qantas gain approval to form joint venture
- The US government warns visits to Peru
- California ‘Daffodil Hill’ closing because of overtourism from Instagrammers
- Fort Lauderdale tourists evacuated from hotels after water main break
- Travelers could get up to $2,400 if they are bumped from an overbooked flight under Canada’s new air passenger protection rules
- French prosecutors want Air France tried for 2009 Rio crash
- Delta responds after claim passenger died of overdose on flight
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Airlines suddenly suspend all flights to Cairo as ‘precaution’
- 10 amazing holidays to celebrate the moon landings
- Area 51: A travel guide for the person who signed up for the raid but isn’t ready to storm the gate
- 10 Best Cities for Business Travel
- How long until Hyperloop is here? 2030
- Boarding Now: Parents of Children With Food Allergies
- Why changing a plane ticket can cost more than the original flight
- 7 of the best cruise ship loyalty programs to join
- The Hotel Hackers Are Hiding in the Remote Control Curtains
Want more travel news?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.