THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Hawaiian Airlines to buy 10 787-9 aircraft
- Airfares continue to drop even as jet fuel prices climb
- Airbus ‘Beluga Whale’ takes flight for the first time
- Vaping pilots who caused Air China flight to drop 21,000 feet lose licenses
- ‘Death Traps’: Branson Tragedy Isn’t First Deadly Duck Boat Accident
- Japan heatwave declared natural disaster as death toll mounts
- Baltimore Has the Worst Bed Bug Infestation in America according to Orkin
- The 50 most dangerous cities in the world
- The 25 Worst American Cities for Driving
- Chicago Tribune restaurant critic shows his face for the first time in nearly 30 years
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Virgin has revealed the name of its first cruise ship
- Wave After Wave of Garbage Hits the Dominican Republic
- New York City Sues Airbnb to Enforce New Law Regarding Host Information
- Avis now offering rental car discounts to Amazon customers
- Airfares continue steady decline
- These Are the Most Expensive Cities in the World
- It’s Not Your Imagination, Airline Restrooms Are Getting Smaller
- Can you really bring a peacock on a plane? 7 misconceptions about service and support animals
- Hotels are spending big bucks in fight against bed bugs
- The Airline Propeller Era Is Coming to an End
- A sub-50-hour aviation adventure is being planned to take air travelers over both poles
- Why it’s so hard to lose a plane
- London’s Heathrow Airport Sometimes Hosts ‘Ghost Flights’ With No One on Them
- 14 Emergency Items to Always Have in Your House
- 13 of the dirtiest beaches in the world
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.