THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Get your loved one’s name to appear on the American Airlines official “Stand Up To Cancer” plane
- Jet ski rented by N.J. couple who went missing in Barbados in June found near Guadeloupe
- Drunk Hawaiian Airlines passenger to serve 6 months, pay $172K for diverted Feb. flight
- Phone battery pack suspected cause of fire on Virgin Atlantic plane diverted to Boston
- Marriott warns of telephone scam
- A family of four accidentally found themselves on Virgin Atlantic’s “Pride Flight” featuring drag queens, celebrity performances, and dancing in the aisles
- United to offer stroopwafels on all flights
- Boeing’s 737 Max Software Outsourced to $9-an-Hour Engineers
- DOJ’s Boeing investigation expands to 787 Dreamliner
- A tour bus carrying 32 of Carnival Ecstasy passengers crashed in the Bahamas after flipping over
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Qatar is offering deals and visa-free entry to summer travelers
- Mom praises passenger who looked out for autistic son flying alone: ‘Thank you so much’
- ‘Disruptive’ woman kicked off flight after airline asks her to change revealing top
- American tourists vanish at sea while jet skiing in Barbados: Police
- Got a question or gripe about your Delta flight? Soon, you’ll be able to ‘text’ for help
- Holland America cruise ship’s close contact with humpback whales under investigation
- TripIt Announces New Smart Speaker Commands
- Travelers with disabilities learn what it feels like to fly – without leaving LAX
- Best Cruises for Kids at Every Age
- These Cruise Lines Are Making it Much Easier to Travel Alone
- 7 hidden fees that will make your cruise more expensive than you thought
- Can the A321XLR Replace Wide-Body Aircraft Across the Atlantic? History Suggests it Can.
- This brave teen with Down syndrome is taking to the sky as a flight attendant despite a bleak prognosis
- A couple who met in flight attendant school and fell in love on the job 30 years ago inspired their kids to become flight attendants, too
- 3 Foods That Are Actually OK to Eat Moldy (And 5 That Are Definitely Not)
- How to travel Canada on a budget
- 12 Crazy Conspiracy Theories That Actually Turned Out to Be True
Want more travel news? See past roundups here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.