THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Norwegian Air cancels hundreds of flights between the US and Europe
- After 2 strangers missed a flight, they were asked to share a hotel room with one bed
- The safety of Boeing’s 737 Max jet was seriously compromised by flawed oversight from the FAA
- A woman woke up in her hotel room to find a snake on her arm
- ‘Mass brawl’ breaks out on P&O cruise ship Britannia
- American Airlines plans to make its last MD-80 flight on Sept. 4
- Airlines are packing in more passengers than ever. And it’s going to get worse
- Southwest Airlines to end flights from Newark
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Flight attendants reveal how they manage disturbances on flights
- Flashing Your Headlights? You’re Probably Sending the Wrong Signals
- NYC to get seven miles of car-free streets this summer
- Almost 30% of delivery drivers admit to taking food from an order, according to a new survey
- Where Do Americans Spend Their Travel Dollars?
- Is it weird for adults to visit Disney parks without kids? Twitter fiercely debates
- The Boeing 737 Max grounding is going on so long it will disrupt holiday air travel
- ‘They killed our city’: Locals feel helpless as vacation rentals overrun Sedona, Arizona
- American Says Customers Have Become Less Likely To Recommend the Airline
Want more travel news?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.