THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- JetBlue’s Boston-Havana service to launch in November
- A stupid tourist tried to pat a wild lion on the head
- Florida Panhandle beachgoers warned of stinging sea lice
- American air travelers are one step closer to more leg room
- Immigration policies translate to ‘labor crisis’ for hotels
- Uber, Lyft fees to increase at SFO by $5 for Curbside Pickup
- Woman’s outburst on Spirit flight from Houston stuns passengers
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- A Visitor’s Guide to Washington Area Beaches
- Two-year-old climbs swimming pool safety gate that is designed to be ‘unclimbable’ as his shocked parents look on
- Here’s What Passengers Think About Oversold Flights
- What Is The Worst Airport In The United States?
- Amazon has developed a new Alexa for hotels; Marriott and others are testing it out
- Life span of an airplane: From birth to death
- 36 Hours in Napa Valley
- Parking meters with cameras in New Jersey town can issue tickets as soon as time runs out
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.