THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- London to get ‘world’s first’ infinity pool with 360-degree views
- Boeing Built Deadly Assumptions Into 737 Max, Blind to a Late Design Change
- Booking.com to Charge Commission on Resort Fees in Major Shakeup for Hotel Revenue
- Facial recognition is making its way to cruise ships
- American Airlines to launch service between NYC and Richmond, Va.
- Grandmother sues TSA claiming she was subjected to ‘strip search’ on Mother’s Day
- American Airlines extends cancellations from grounded Boeing 737 Max to Sept. 3
- Hilton CEO Changes Stance on Tipping at Hotels After Interview
- The French Senate has declared Notre Dame must be restored exactly as it was before the fire
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- A visitor at a Madrid gallery cracked a case of mistaken identity in one of its paintings
- Too Many People Want to Travel
- These are the bands you can see for free in New York parks this summer
- Why you should go to the world’s least-visited countries
- These Are The Best Vacation Spots In The World
- Japan warned not to run out of beer during the Rugby World Cup
- 57 Secrets Your Restaurant Server Isn’t Telling You
- Most Americans Don’t Have a Travel Credit Card
- What You Can and Can’t Get Through Customs Around the World
- IHG Likes Third-Party Bookings When Other Hotels Prefer Direct Reservations
- Black Travel Stories: Why I Feel it’s Important to Travel with My Children
Want more travel news? See past roundups here.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.