THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Delta saves 41 stranded students with a private flight after American Airlines cancels trip
- First scooter fatality in Paris: Man killed a week after crackdown called
- Snake stows away in bag for trip to Hawaii from Florida
- Irish baby born on a train given 25 years free rail travel
- Hilton CEO Changes His Tune on Tipping Housekeeping
- Flight shaming is taking off – can travel be more ethical?
- Cruise ship rescues fishermen stranded at sea for two days
- Emirates Is First Major Airline to Launch Basic Business Class Fare
- Brazil lifts visa requirement for US, Canada, Japan and Australia
- 633 divers collect over 1,500 pounds of trash at Florida beach, set world record
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Business travelers wary of flying Boeing 737 Max
- Is LAX’s Theme Building coming back to life as part of an on-airport hotel?
- The 29 riskiest countries for Americans to travel to
- Washington Dulles Is Most Expensive Airport in the Country to Fly From
- Couple who wanted out of timeshares never predicted nightmare ahead
- DFW Airport Mobile App Now Displaying Security Wait Times
- Travel influencers detail ‘dangerous’ Dominican Republic experience, respond to backlash
- Canada plans to ban single-use plastics as early as 2021
- That Iceland wool sweater may have been knit in China
Want more travel news? See past roundups here.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.