THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Chicago to build high-speed transit tunnels to/from O’Hare
- World Cup 2018: Saudi Arabia team plane ‘catches fire’ mid-flight
- Plane passenger playing with sex doll forces emergency landing
- Alligator Stops Flight From Arriving At Florida Airport
- Etihad Lost $1.5 Billion Last Year
- American Airlines suspends Nicaragua flights as civil unrest continues
- Couple Fall to Their Deaths While ‘Taking a Selfie’ on Vacation in Portugal
- American Airlines to boost capacity by 26% at Toledo airport
- Airlines Expand Service to Cuba
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Outrigger sells six Asia resorts to Thai developer
- Who the F*&@ is Primera?
- Toronto’s Hotel Scene Heats Up With 4 Exciting Newcomers
- What Food You Should NEVER Buy on a Cruise — and What You Should Splurge On
- Europe’s 17 Best Secret Islands
- Carrying a Real Apple or A Fake Gucci? Tell a Customs and Border Protection Officer Anyway
- ‘Don’t Be Afraid to Just Sit and Watch.’ What Anthony Bourdain Taught Us About Travel and Humanity
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.