THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Another American has died in the Dominican Republic
- Passenger Wakes Up On Empty, Dark Air Canada Plane
- What Really Happened to Malaysia’s Missing Airplane
- DHS cancels some Global Entry appointments as summer travel heats up, citing border crush
- Man tries to smuggle 34 birds into U.S. in carry-on luggage
- Man Drowns in Cruise Ship Swimming Pool After Partying
- U.S. Airlines Face Computer Outages About Once a Month
- 10-year-old girl conquers Yosemite’s El Capitan
- CDC Warns US Travelers About Measles Cases in Europe
- Get paid to spend the summer testing out luxury hotel pools
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Miami Beach police arrested 41-year-old Yaqun Lu for molesting marine turtles or eggs. She is facing a felony charge.
- 13 Secrets Water Parks Won’t Tell You
- Why cruises float the boats of the Instagram generation
- U.S. Requiring Social Media Information From Visa Applicants
- How Old are the Meals You’re Eating on an Airplane?
- The Taj Mahal will now fine visitors who stay longer than three hours
- The world’s most harrowing roads (that you’d actually want to drive)
- Budapest boat crash puts focus on Hungary’s tourist boom
- Tiny Trailers Across America
- Black Kids Do Travel Instagram inspires families ‘to get up and go’
Want more travel news? See past roundups here.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.