THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- TSA: Fliers will face more scrutiny for powders in carry-on bags
- Lonely Planet Sparks Controversy Over Whether Swiss Police Engage in Racial Profiling
- Delta Bans Pit Bulls, Updates Support Animals Policy
- Etihad to loan pilots to competing UAE airline Emirates
- Swoop, Canada’s New Ultra-Low-Cost Carrier, Takes to the Skies
- United to offer trendy maple wafers on morning flights
- 23-foot python swallows Indonesian woman near her garden
- Wedding held on Southwest flight to Baltimore
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- The Safest Countries in the World
- Is flying really worse for the environment than driving?
- Which Countries Guarantee That New Dads Get Paid Paternity Leave?
- How 8 American Cities Got Their Quirky Nicknames
- The 10 Most Disgusting House Bugs and How to Get Rid of Them
- Breaking Down the Frequent Flier Mile Programs
- How Airports Are Improving Travel for Passengers With Hidden Disabilities
- Instagram’s Wannabe-Stars Are Driving Luxury Hotels Crazy
- How to spot a perfect fake: the world’s top art forgery detective
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.