THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Trump Bans on Cruises and Tours to Cuba
- Carnival fined $20 million after dumping trash into the ocean, again
- Viking Cruise Ship Captain Arrested After Deadly Hungarian Accident
- China issues US travel alert warning of official harassment
- Young couple dies after contracting mystery virus in Fiji
- Incidents involving American tourists raise safety concerns about Dominican Republic
- Jessica Cox learned to fly a plane with just her feet
- Thai Airways launches frozen food for consumers
- Google Lens introduces new translation filter
- Gogo developing 5G inflight Wi-Fi
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- TSA shortage to blame for lengthy Sea-Tac Airport security lines, port says
- Smash an old computer to feel better at NYC’s wrecking room
- Thanks to cleaner water, NYC is becoming a hotspot for whale-watching
- Stay in Sydney’s new eco-pods at Taronga Zoo and help pay for their conservation projects
- Jason Momoa recalls an Irish road trip when he was too broke to fly home
- Why do airlines still mislay 25 million bags a year?
- Visit the real-life locations from Star Wars
- The 13 Places Around the World You Must Visit, According to T+L’s Expert Travel Advisors
- 7 skin cancer warning signs you should never ignore
- Did you know you could dive to a romantic dinner five metres under water in Brussels?
- How Travel Pushes Alex Morgan to Fight Even Harder for Gender Equality
Want more travel news? See past roundups here.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.