THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Boeing 737 MAX 8 in second crash in months
- Southwest Allows Customers With Upcoming 737 Max 8 Flights To Rebook
- Air Canada pilot orders pizzas for everyone on flight while plane stuck on tarmac
- Dozens Of Passengers Hurt When IST-JFK Flight Hit Heavy Turbulence
- United Airlines fires 35 employees for abusing travel benefits
- A mother accused Air Canada of telling her to breastfeed in an airplane bathroom
- A jaguar attacked a woman at an Arizona zoo when she crossed over a barrier to get a better photo
- Struggling Hong Kong Airlines cancels more long-haul flights with Vancouver, Los Angeles and San Francisco routes affected
- Starting April 1 United Flight Attendants Will Be Allowed to Show Personality During Announcements
- Female Crew Members No Longer Required to Wear Makeup on Virgin Atlantic Flights
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Commercial plane crashes during the past five years
- You could get a huge fine if you don’t wear the right shoes to Italy’s Cinque Terre
- Believe It or Not, Resort Fees Finding Ways to Get Worse
- The world’s longest-running airlines
- A local’s guide to Seville, Spain: 10 top tips
- 23 Things Your Mail Carrier Won’t Tell You
- The Cook Islands Are Looking for a New Name
- Is travel insurance worth it?
- The 20 biggest airlines in the world, ranked
- Study Shows Taking a Vacation Helps You Live Longer
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.