THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- How the Coronavirus outbreak is impacting travel
- Delta passenger’s MacBook screen is destroyed after the person in front of him reclines
- Delta, American suspending flights to Milan as coronavirus cuts spread to Italy
- Japan Cancels Cherry Blossom Festivals
- United Airlines Confirmed That Biscoff Cookies WILL Be Coming Back
- United Airlines flight makes emergency landing after phone battery catches fire
- 18 College Students Chipped In To Buy One Airline Ticket In The Ultimate Chick-Fil-A Run
- American Airlines mishandled and lost more luggage than any carrier last year
- SpaceX announces partnership to send 4 tourists into deep orbit
- One way the wealthy hope to avoid coronavirus? Private jets
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Caesars Resort fees at The Linq Hotel, Harrah’s Las Vegas, Flamingo and Bally’s will rise from $35 to $37 a night on Tuesday. With tax, the fee will climb to $41.95 a night.
- New proposal for income-based parking ticket fines in Boston
- How Japanese and English merged to create a new language
- Are fat fliers being discriminated against by airlines?
- The 50 Best Hotels in the USA 2020
- Where Are Americans Traveling for Valentine’s Day 2020?
- Mumbai is testing traffic lights that stay red if you honk your horn
- Passengers have fallen in love with Air New Zealand’s singing flight attendant
- How to Handle Air Travel During the Coronavirus Outbreak
Want more travel news?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.