THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Passenger bag catches fire in overhead bin
- United passenger records heated exchange with ‘rude’ airline staff over carry-on bag
- American’s planes are getting a makeover in a bid to drive revenue higher
- Southwest’s adding 80 more flights to San Jose
- You Can Spend A Night In A Private Bedroom In The Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
- Two Stowaway Teens Hid in a Plane’s Landing Gear — and Fell to Their Death During Takeoff
- American to Sell No-frills ‘Basic Economy’ Tickets on Europe flights
- Boeing Is Getting Ready to Sell Flying Taxis
- Two Hawaii Hotels Get Rid of Plastic Straws to Try and Fight Ocean Pollution
- Jetstar flight forced to turn around after airline crew forgets clipboard in plane engine
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- The Best 10 Things to Do in Singapore
- Ranking the 30 Most-Visited Cities in the World
- The World’s Most Punctual Airlines
- Airline pilot explains 17 code words passengers don’t understand
- ‘People are being duped’: CBC exposes homegrown lies at farmers markets
- In-flight Beauty Rituals to Steal From Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Models
- The Craziest Secrets Of Hotel del Coronado
- You Can Travel from California to New York City by Train for Only $186
- Most people only see part of a flight attendants’ job — here are the behind-the-scenes secrets you never knew
- Hull art gone wild: The crazy things cruise lines are painting on ships
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.