THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- This Was the One Country Where Anthony Bourdain Refused to Film an Episode
- Connecticut man claims self-defense in killing of Anguilla resort worker
- The Best Sandwiches in New York, as Picked by Top Chefs
- Can weighing passengers at airports help cut carbon emissions?
- EasyJet bans peanuts on all flights
- How banana leaves are replacing plastic packaging in Vietnam
- Surfer’s lost Apple Watch survives six months at sea
- Dutch tulip growers to millennials taking selfies: Stop trampling flowers!
- NC woman arrested in front of daughter on Frontier Airlines flight after complaining about vomit in seat
- Carnival is accused of dumping treated sewage. Now, the Bahamas is investigating
- Four Hours: Exploring Rancho Palos Verdes — and whale watching
- MSC Cruises Teams Up With Martha Stewart on New Shore Excursions, Menus and Gift Packages
- ‘Flight shame’ is persuading Swedes to opt for rail travel over air
- Michelin restaurants and fabulous wines: Inside the secret team dinners that have built the Spurs’ dynasty
- Booked a Jet Airways flight? Things to know about alternate flight, refund
- A look inside MSP Airport’s lost and found
- An American Airlines VP reveals why the Airbus A380 doesn’t work for the world’s biggest airline
- Celebrate World Book Day in the most awe-inspiring libraries bit.ly/2ICXKh3
- It’s all about #slowtravel – and these 11 luxe river cruises are the best way to leisurely explore the world!
- Washington couple finds love on Alaska Airlines flight
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.