THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Hawaii volcano eruption costs tourism industry millions
- American Announces Changes to Emotional Support Animal Policy
- Mandarin Oriental to Stop Managing CityCenter Las Vegas Hotel
- WestJet Goes Full Service, Releases Its 787 Interiors Along With a New Livery
- Where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Staying the Night Before the Royal Wedding
- TSA Expresses ‘Regret’ After Asking Trudeau Minister to Remove Turban
- Airline backlash: Are Americans flying less (or not at all)?
- Carnival Cruise Line Reveals Plans for Cuba Sailings from Charleston, S.C.
- American Airlines Launching New Daily Flight to Barbados
- American Airlines staffers slammed by new mom for humiliating her over breast pump
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- What’s a Daily Destination Fee? Here’s what you need to know
- How a Family of 4 Can Book a Disney Vacation for $1,000 or Less
- The World’s Most Extreme Airports
- How to Spend Eurovision Weekend in Lisbon
- New High-Speed Train Could Connect London and Bordeaux
- Long Lines? TSA Says It’s Ready for Crush of Summer Fliers
- The Best Vacation Rentals with Ocean Views
- Airlines ranked by social engagement
- 11 Secrets to Speeding Through Airport Security
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.