THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Southwest Passenger Kicked Off Flight for Making Vodka Joke
- Dead man lay undiscovered in Cathay Pacific lounge for 17 hours
- Taco Bell Is Opening a Hotel
- Reporter shot and killed in Mexican tourist resort
- Blade helicopter ride-share taxi crashes in New York
- 2 Royal Caribbean passengers die of natural causes on same voyage, cruise line confirms
- Air Canada Purchase of Transat A.T. Inc. Could Be Imminent
- American announces 16 new routes
- American Airlines Crew Help Save Baby Girl During Flight
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Delta Introduces Elite Status Family Leave Benefit
- Jacaranda trees are as much a trademark of the Los Angeles region as the cherry blossoms in Washington, D.C.
- The accents voted the sexiest in the US
- Sorry, Flying Is Really, *Really* Bad For The Environment. Here’s What To Do If You Love Travel
- The Statue of Liberty has a new museum — and a podcast
- First, business class consolidator discounts: Worth the risk?
- 35 Countries Where Americans Are Most Likely To Get Kidnapped
- Cruise ship workers reveal what it’s really like to live at sea
- You can retire in these countries with only $200,000 in savings
- The Case for Using a Travel Agent
- What It’s Really Like to Work for Disney Cruise Line
Want more travel news? See past roundups here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.